New foundation. Even bigger impact.
On April 1, 2021 Toronto General & Western Hospital Foundation and Toronto Rehab Foundation amalgamated to form a bigger, better organization. Going forward, we’ll be known as UHN Foundation.
This means that you can support research, education and the entire patient journey – including rehabilitation – through one organization.
What does this change mean for you?
1. Going forward, your gift can make an even bigger impact on research, education and the entire patient journey – including rehabilitation – through one Foundation!
2. It will take some time to fully transition to our new name. There will be a brief crossover period where you may still see our old foundation name on mail, email and our website – you’re still in the right place!
3. For gifts made on or after April 1, 2021, tax receipts will now come from UHN Foundation. You’ll also notice this change on your bank and/or credit card statements.
4. If you have a recurring gift or have left a gift in your will to one of the previous foundations, you don’t need to change anything!
5. If your gift was directed to a particular area of UHN, your gift will go where it was intended.
Thanks for your ongoing support. We can’t wait to build an even healthier world together!